- Simple breathing techniques to manage stress and stressors. Learn how breath is the easiest way to stay healthy.
- Breathing is the most natural and easiest way to interact with the automatic functions of our body. In this course we give all the basics to discover, understand and learn what you can do with your breath to improve health and your coping with stress and stressors.
This is a simple course but probably one of the most efficient and quickest acting stress-relief program.
- Learn a specific breathing exercise for stress management
- Before learning the exercise, the following topics will be explained for a better understanding
- What is health?
- What is our health management system?
- How can we measure health?
- Basic information on heart rate biofeedback
- How breathing changes our heart rate
- How to use breathing to change our health
- Heart rate variability and heart rate coherence
- The 365 Breathing Zone exercise explained
- Different aids and guides for practising 365 Breathing Zone exercises
What are the requirements?
- There are no prerequisites whatsoever to follow this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 42 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Understand how they can manage stress easily with specific breathing techniques
- Learn the physiological basics of the autonomic adaptation to change
- Learn how their body automatically responds to change
- Start immediately an efficient training for stress reduction
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant to all who are stressed and/or have difficulties coping with change